1. MGM Resorts M Life
MGM Group runs most of the top casinos and hotels in Sin City. These include MGM Grand, Bellagio, Mirage, and Mandalay Bay resorts. The entity offers the incredible M Life program for all of its facilities, allowing you to earn tier credits on gaming activities, hotel rooms, spa, and entertainment services. You can earn up to 25 tier credits for every $1 spent in MGM properties. The M Life program comes in the following levels:
· Sapphire: this is the basic program for first-timers. You get up to a 5% discount on MGM-related offerings like shopping, events, and room service.
· Pearl: this is earned after gaining about 25000 tier credits in a program year. You'll receive a 10% discount on MGM services.
· Gold: this is accomplished after attaining 75000 tier credits. You get up to a 20 % discount at casino properties.
· Platinum: You'll need to earn 200,000 tier credits in a program year to reach this level. It comes with one cruise program in the Bahamas or Royal Caribbean with a $200 onboard credit. You also earn a 30% bonus on Express Comps and slot plays and a 15% discount off their other services.
· Noir: this is the highest provision of the M Life program and is purely invitation-only. Its provisions include a cruise for two on Royal Caribbean, Europe, Alaska, or Bermuda cruise on celebrity cruises. You also receive $300 onboard credit.